Hard Money Lenders In Oklahoma
InstaLend is a hard money lender in Oklahoma that empowers real estate operators to get access to capital at lower rates in far less time than they would with alternative lenders. We are all about listening to your needs and providing you with workable ideas for bringing your project to fulfilment.
About InstaLend Oklahoma
We are your capital partners who cover you financially in anticipation of expenses for your real estate projects. We take our commitments seriously and show up for closing promptly to give peace of mind to our clients. Our loans are based on asset size and we do not require income verification. In the real estate industry, time is a precious commodity. Thus, we have streamlined our loan process to help you gain timely access to funds with minimum red tape. No upfront fees are required in order to start your loan application, and they get approved in just a week on average. Here are a number of loan programs for your perusal:
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Oklahoma: This loan program is suitable for both newbies and experienced property flippers alike. Borrowers can be granted up to 85 percent of the purchase price and the total amount of rehab cost.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Oklahoma: Single-family rental is one of the fastest-growing asset classes today. This loan type is great for real estate borrowers looking to earn income and benefit from fast capital gain.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Oklahoma: Investors with multiple single-family properties might consider getting a portfolio loan to help to make their investments more manageable, as they let investors finance multiple projects with just one lender, thus simplifying the process.
- New Construction Loans in Oklahoma: This loan type deals with ground-up builds. This form of specialty financing is designed to cover the construction period of single-family units. The benefit of this loan is that it allows future homeowners to be able to design their houses to their exact specifications.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Oklahoma: This loan helps property owners in different scenarios. The financing maintains the property until they are ready to take action with their property. Most bridge loans fall in the 12-24-month range.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Oklahoma: This loan type covers residential properties with five or more housing units like apartment buildings and condo complexes. It is great for people who are new to investments in commercial real estate.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Oklahoma?
InstaLend makes it easier to fulfill your short-term and long-term capital needs. Our clients come to us because of our competitive rates and diverse loan programs that are just right for the specific type of real estate investment that you are undertaking. We tailor our loans to suit your unique needs and offer guidance at every stage of the process. It is also easier to borrow from InstaLend compared to more traditional institutions like banks, since we do not ask for income verification and evaluate each application based on total asset value.
Are you planning to apply for a real estate loan in Oklahoma? If so, please feel free to schedule an appointment with us today.