Hard Money Lenders In Utah
InstaLend is a hard money lender in Utah that enables people looking to invest in real estate with quick access to capital at lower rates in far less time than they would with traditional lenders. We listen to your needs and provide you with reliable financing, seeing your project through to fulfillment.
About InstaLend Utah
We are your capital partners who cover you financially in anticipation of expenses for your real estate projects. We take our commitments seriously and show up for closing promptly to give peace of mind to our clients. Our loans are based on asset size and we do not require income verification. To help you seize opportunities, we have streamlined our loan process to give you timely access to funds with fast approval. We have a no upfront fees policy in starting your loan application, and they get approved in just two weeks on average. Here are a number of loan programs for your perusal:
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Utah: This loan program is suitable for both newbies and experienced property flippers alike. Borrowers can be granted up to 90 percent of the purchase price and 100 percent of the rehab cost.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Utah: Single-family rental loans are one of the fastest-growing asset classes today. This type of rental loan is great for real estate borrowers looking to borrow against properties that are currently occupied by tenants but do not require any renovation.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Utah: : You can now refinance your portfolio of assets without applying for multiple sources of funding. A major advantage of this type of loan is that the accumulated monthly payments help reduce the transactional costs you may incur along the way.
- New Construction Loans in Utah: Under this loan, the minimum loan amount is $50,000. A major benefit of this loan is that it allows future homeowners to be able to specify the design of their house.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Utah: This loan helps property owners in various scenarios, including maintaining their properties until they are ready to take action as borrowers. Most bridge loans have a loan tenure of between 12 and 24 months.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Utah: Multi-family properties are great investment options because you only have to manage one central system while collecting rent from multiple units. With a multi-family term loan, you can acquire a property that suits your needs quickly and easily.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Utah?
InstaLend makes it easier to fulfill your short-term and long-term capital needs. Our clients come to us because of our competitive rates and diverse loan programs that can be customized for the specific type of real estate investment that they are undertaking. Our efficient team offers guidance at every stage of the process. Every loan application is assessed on total asset value, thus increasing the flexibility and ease of the loan process.
Are you planning to apply for a real estate loan in Utah? If so, please feel free to schedule an appointment with us today.