Hard Money Lenders In Oregon
InstaLend is a hard money lender in Oregon that helps real estate operators get fast access to capital at lower rates than they would with traditional lending institutions. We listen carefully to your needs and provide you with realistic ideas on how you can bring your project to fulfilment.
About InstaLend Oregon
We support you in terms of capital needs by covering your expenses for your real estate projects, while working out a realistic and customized repayment plan for you. We take our commitments seriously and show up for closing promptly to give our clients confidence in their projects. Our loans are based on asset size and we do not require income verification. We understand that in the real estate industry, time is a precious commodity. As such, we rely on our streamlined loan process to help you gain timely access to funds with minimum red tape. No upfront fees are required in order to start your loan application, and they get approved in just a week on average. Here are a number of loan programs for your perusal:
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Oregon: This loan program can be undertaken for single and multi-family property types. Borrowers can be granted up to 85 percent of the purchase price and the total amount of rehab cost.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Oregon: Single-family rental is one of the fastest-growing asset classes today. This loan type is great for real estate borrowers looking to earn income and benefit from fast capital gain.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Oregon: : Investors with multiple single-family properties might consider getting a portfolio loan to help to make their investments more manageable, as they let investors finance multiple projects with just one lender, simplifying the process.
- New Construction Loans in Oregon: This form of specialty financing is designed to cover the construction period of single-family units. The benefit of this loan is that it allows future homeowners to be able to design their houses to their exact specifications.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Oregon: This loan helps property owners in different scenarios. The financing maintains the property until they are ready to take action with their property. Most bridge loans fall in the 12-24-month range.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Oregon: This loan type covers residential properties with five or more housing units like apartment buildings and condo complexes. It is great for people who are new to investments in commercial real estate.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Oregon?
InstaLend facilitates the fulfillment of your short and long-term capital needs. Our clients come to us because our competitive rates and diverse loan programs can be customized for the specific type of real estate investment that they are undertaking. We consider your unique needs and offer guidance at every stage of the process. It is also easier to borrow from InstaLend compared to more traditional institutions like banks, since we do not ask for income verification and evaluate each application based on total asset value.
Are you planning to apply for a real estate loan in Oregon? If so, please feel free to schedule an appointment with us today.