Hard Money Lenders In Nevada
If you are looking to capitalize on the numerous opportunities provided by real estate investment in Nevada, you need a trusted hard money lender in Nevada that can help you grow your assets. InstaLend offers various investment loans at attractive rates and flexible terms to match your investment needs.
Nevada is a western state in the United States. The capital is Carson City and the largest city is Las Vegas. The state was named after the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Nevada is the 7th most extensive, and the 36th most populous of the 50 United States. Nevada's economy is largely based on tourism, with visitors coming from all over the world to enjoy the state's casinos, hotels, and other attractions. The state is also home to a number of national parks, including Death Valley National Park and Great Basin National Park. With its sunny weather and abundance of outdoor activities, Nevada is a great place to live.
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Nevada: For house flipping specialists who are looking to finance their next project, InstaLend’s Fix and Flip Loans help you secure funding to buy, renovate, and sell an investment property. We can close your loan in as little as two weeks so you can upgrade and resell fast.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Nevada: Borrow a minimum loan amount of $75,000+ for single-family properties that range from one to four units with our Single Family Rental Loans. This is ideal for borrowers who are keen on refinancing or buying a rental property.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Nevada: Save time and hassle by consolidating all your financing into one blanket loan with InstaLend’s Rental Portfolio Loans. No more separate payments for each rental property you own.
- New Construction Loans in Nevada: Our New Construction Loans provide financing during the construction period of your new home. Borrow a minimum loan amount of $50,000+ with a term of 12 months for single-family properties ranging from one to four units.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Nevada: With our Multi-Family Bridge Loans, you won’t have to pass up an investment opportunity because you are unable to make an all-cash offer. We offer the financing you need while you work on securing a permanent loan for your property. This enables them close more quickly than traditional loans.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Nevada: Individuals looking to expand their assets can use InstaLend’s Multi-Family Term Loan to invest in a multi-family unit. This allows you to finance properties such as condos, apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhomes.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Nevada?
InstaLend knows the importance of reliability and speed when it comes to real estate investment in Nevada. No matter the type of real estate you are investing in, we are here to assist you in achieving your real estate investment goals. Whether this is your first fix and flip project or you have years of are looking to expand your portfolio, we have the solution you need.
Are you planning to apply for a real estate loan in Nevada? If so, please feel free to schedule an appointment with us today.