Hard Money Lenders In Illinois
Have you located an ideal investment property in Illinois? If so, come to InstaLend to access the capital you need to acquire this property timely. We are pleased to offer a diverse range of loans to suit every borrower’s specific needs.
The 25th largest state by area, Illinois also has the 7th largest population nationwide. Its largest city is Chicago, which is also the 5th largest city in North America! The state’s economy is largely diversified, with large sectors in agriculture, service, manufacturing as well as energy. With a population nearing 13 million as per the 2020 census, there are plenty of opportunities for real estate investment to be found in Illinois.
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Illinois: Fix and flip loans are perfect for properties that need some TLC to make them appealing to potential tenants and/or buyers. As a type of bridge loan, you can tap on the funds you need to acquire a distressed property with only the property itself as collateral.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Illinois: Single family properties are popular in the market, with a large investment inflow and high tenant demand. Get into this sector of real estate investment with a single family rental loan in Illinois.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Illinois: If you are looking for a refinancing option for your portfolio of properties, consider one of our rental portfolio loans. It helps to collateralize and consolidate all your loans in one convenient place, cutting down on the transactional costs you incur and allowing you to manage repayments much more easily.
- New Construction Loans in Illinois: With a new construction loan, you can design and build a property that meets all your requirements instead of waiting for one to become available on the market.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Illinois: A multi-family bridge loan allows you to acquire such a property despite not being ready to secure long-term financing. This is also helpful for borrowers who are looking to carry out improvement works on the property before securing a multi-family term loan.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Illinois: This type of loan is applicable for multi-family buildings or complexes that compromise a few units, usually at least 5. This is a popular type of real estate investment as you only have to manage one property but are able to collect rent on multiple fronts.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Illinois?
Require a real estate loan to help you acquire your ideal property timely? You can turn to InstaLend with full confidence. We are committed to helping borrowers across all stages of their investment journey to acquire the capital they need to get started. With a loan commitment extended to you on the day itself and a closing period of a few short days, we welcome you to get in touch with our knowledgeable in-house experts to get started now!
Are you planning to apply for a real estate loan in Illinois? If so, please feel free to schedule an appointment with us today.