Hard Money Lenders In Idaho
If you are looking to take advantage of a timely opportunity to acquire an investment property in Idaho, InstaLend can provide you with the real estate loans you need. Come to us today for a customized loan based on the specifics of your investment and your requirements.
Idaho is also known as the Gem State, a testament to the natural beauty that can be found within its borders. Did you know that the state’s potato crop yield accounts for approximately 1/3 of the total national yield? The state borders Montana, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, and a small portion of Canada. Idaho is the 7th most sparsely populated state nationwide.
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Idaho: Acquiring a distressed property? A fix and flip loan can provide you with the capital you need to carry out the necessary renovation and improvement works on it. Once these works have been completed, you can start paying back the loan in light of the property being sold or rented out at a profit.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Idaho: A single family property is a lucrative investment opportunity, with a high flow of tenant demand. Take advantage of a timely opportunity with a single family rental loan that has been designed to help you acquire property quickly.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Idaho: Tired of managing repayments on many different ends? Consider a rental portfolio loan when it comes to refinancing. Instead of making a few different monthly repayments, all you need to do is make one consolidated payment. This can also help to reduce the transactional costs you incur.
- New Construction Loans in Idaho: Can’t find an existing property that meets all your requirements? With a new construction loan, you can customize a property that ticks all your boxes and get it built at an ideal location.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Idaho: Looking to invest in the multi-family sector but don’t have enough cash to make an immediate purchase? Or are you looking to carry out some works on the property before securing multi-family term financing? If so, consider a multi-family bridge loan.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Idaho: If you are eyeing a property with 5 or more units, a multi-family term loan can help you secure it when the opportunity arises. Multi-family properties offer a high ROI because you only need to manage one property while receiving rent for each separate unit.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Idaho?
If you are looking for a reliable private lender to fund your real estate investment, InstaLend is pleased to serve clients in Idaho and the surrounding areas. With knowledgeable in-house experts to advise you on the best type of loan for your needs, you can acquire funding within a few short days. With no upfront fees and no income requirements, it’s easy to get started anytime!
Are you planning to apply for a real estate loan in Idaho? If so, please feel free to schedule an appointment with us today.