Hard Money Lenders In Connecticut
The southernmost state of the New England region, Connecticut is a beautiful state to live in. The “Nutmeg State” is also home to one of America’s highest per-capita income areas; additionally, its high levels of human development and impressive median household incomes make Connecticut an increasingly popular choice for real estate. If you’re looking to expand your investment portfolio into Connecticut, InstaLend’s wealth of experience serving real estate operators including brokers and borrowers will have you in good hands.
Connecticut’s thriving economy means that it boasts one of the strongest housing markets in the tri-state area in terms of home prices. In fact, both home sales and average prices have been on an upward trend, with price appreciation starting to stabilize in recent months. Despite the volatility with the rest of the tri-state area, the numbers show that Connecticut’s real estate scene still faces robust demand overall. This is due to a lack of housing inventory driving prices up, as well as the work-from-home trend that leads people to invest in properties in both suburbs and major cities – in fact, Connecticut has seen the largest increase in mortgaged second home purchases in the whole country!
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Connecticut: Connecticut real estate operators looking to buy, renovate, and resell homes for profit use InstaLend’s fix and flip loans. These short-term, hard money loans are intended to help investors upgrade and resell quickly.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Connecticut: InstaLend offers single-family rental loans for borrowers in Connecticut who want to buy or refinance income-generating rentals, which just so happen to be one of the largest asset classes in the entire country.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Connecticut: Our rental portfolio loans are designed to help individuals who either own or want to own multiple income-producing properties but aren’t interested in going through the many loan closings that usually go along with each property. Using a rental portfolio loan from InstaLend packages these properties into one blanket loan.
- New Construction Loans in Connecticut: As a type of short-term construction loan, new construction loans cover the costs associated with building a custom home. This form of specialty financing is perfect for people looking to break ground on new property.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Connecticut: Looking to purchase property with 5 or more units quickly but can’t make an all-cash offer? Use multi-family bridge loans from InstaLend. Instead of being based on the income the property could generate, multifamily bridge loans are based on the value of the property itself.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Connecticut: Investing in a cash-flowing apartment complex with 5 or more units calls for a multi-family term loan with InstaLend. This type of loan helps you secure the financing you need to acquire or refinance multifamily properties.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Connecticut?
Whether you're a new or seasoned real estate investor, InstaLend will be your trusted partner through every step of your journey. Thanks to our competitive loan rates, unparalleled range of loan programs, fast turnaround times from appraisal to closing, and fuss-free application process, InstaLend is trusted by thousands of investors from all over the country. You'll be in safe hands when you partner with us for your investment property loan requirements.
At InstaLend, we cater to an extensive array of investment strategies. Are you considering growing your business with fix and flip loans? Perhaps you want to take out a new construction loan and wow your clients. Or maybe a multi-family rental loan is the right call for you. We start by understanding your unique requirements to craft a customized loan that checks off all the boxes. As real estate lenders we are committed to helping you seize lucrative opportunities and transform your dreams into tangible realities.
We understand that real estate investing isn't a one-size-fits-all affair. Each property, investor, and market cycle presents a distinct set of circumstances. Our flexibility and willingness to customize our offerings mirror this diversity. Once we develop a good grasp of your goals, we provide customized advice and guidance to help you make the right call for your realestate business. Our team answers any questions you may have and alleviates your concerns promptly.
We also believe that time is of the essence when it comes to real estate lending. That's why we've stripped the red tape. We provide pre-approval in as little as 24 hours and funding within seven days. By cutting down the waiting period, we put investors ahead of the competition. We strive to empower you to capitalize on promising opportunities with minimal delay. Are you ready to start working with us? Reach out to us as your hard money lenders today at 929-523-8947. We provide rental portfolio loans to investors across Connecticut.