Hard Money Lenders In Colorado
Homeowners love Colorado for its scenic landscapes and vibrant downtown areas. It’s no wonder the state houses four out of U.S. News’ top five best cities to live in for 2020 and 2021. Brokers and other real estate operators looking to expand their investment portfolios look to Colorado for both short-term and long-term investing opportunities. They partner with InstaLend for the fast, secure, and accessible financing they need.
With some of the hottest housing markets in the country, Colorado is forecasted to continue its trajectory of rising home prices. Economists and housing experts in the area say the answer to the increased housing demand is to build more homes, with some even calling it a golden period for home builders. As new single-family homes and apartment complexes start to pop up, there is no better time than the present for prospective real estate operators to jump in. Both novice and seasoned borrowers looking to capitalize on the Colorado housing market work with InstaLend to secure real estate financing for their endeavors.
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Colorado: People looking to buy, renovate, and sell homes for profit in Colorado use InstaLend’s fix and flip loans. Short-term and hard money, these loans are designed to help investors upgrade and resell their properties fast.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Colorado: Did you know that income-producing rentals are some of the largest asset classes in the United States? InstaLend’s single-family rental loans are great for borrowers who want to purchase or refinance income producing rentals in Colorado.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Colorado: InstaLend’s Rental Portfolio Loans are designed for individuals who want to own multiple income-producing properties without the hassle of going through loan closings for each one. Our rental portfolios package these properties under one blanket loan to make owning multiple properties simpler.
- New Construction Loans in Colorado: Short-term new construction loans cover the costs associated with building custom homes. These forms of specialty financing are ideal for those looking to break ground with new property.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Colorado: A multi-family bridge loan is meant for people who want to purchase a property with 5+ units quickly but can’t make an all-cash offer. Multifamily bridge loans in Colorado are based on the value of the property instead of the income the property may generate. This enables them to close faster than traditional loans typically would.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Colorado: InstaLend’s multi-family term loans for income-generating apartment complexes with 5 or more units help borrowers secure the financing they need to acquire or refinance multifamily properties.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Colorado?
InstaLend has a proven track record of providing capital in less time and at lower rates than alternative real estate lenders. Our process is streamlined to make it easy to secure fast and reliable funding. We require minimal paperwork and no upfront fees or income verification. Our real estate loans in Colorado are customized to each person’s specific needs. Let us be your trusted capital partner and we can help you close within a week of receiving your appraisal report.
Are you planning on applying for a real estate loan in Colorado? If so, feel free to call our team today at 929-523-8947.