Hard Money Lenders In California
Whether this is your first or hundredth real estate investment in California, InstaLend is here to help make financing fast, secure, and accessible. We believe that every real estate investment is unique, which is why we customize our lending products to meet our clients’ needs. InstaLend provides clients with asset-based funding to help them launch their property investment journeys. Let us be your all-in-one lending partner in California for your next venture.
California is known for its competitive housing market, with average home prices at 2.5 times the national median. Real estate operators in search of long-term investment strategies look to parts of California as sustainable locations for reliable demand. Sacramento is one of the most in-demand destinations for buyers who want large homes at relatively affordable prices. San Francisco is an urban resident’s dream. Inventory across most of the state is low, making California a haven for real estate investments.
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in California: Borrowers in California looking to buy, renovate, and sell homes for profit use fix and flip loans from InstaLend. These short-term, hard money loans help real estate operators upgrade properties and resell them fast.
- Single Family Rental Loans in California: Single-family rental loans in California are great for borrowers interested in purchasing or refinancing income producing rentals, which are one of the largest asset classes in the United States. InstaLend can help secure a single-family rental loan in California for you today!
- Rental Portfolio Loans in California: Prospective property owners who intend to own multiple income-producing properties in California use rental portfolio loans from InstaLend to simplify the loan closing process. Instead of going through individual loan closings for each property, our rental portfolio loans package the properties into one blanket loan.
- New Construction Loans in California: Construction loans are short-term loans that cover the costs associated with building a new home. This specialty financing tool is ideal for those looking to break ground with new property in California.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in California: This type of loan is intended for people who want to buy a property with 5+ units quickly but cannot make an all-cash offer. Rather than being based on the income the property may generate, multi-family bridge loans are based on the value of the property. This enables them close more quickly than traditional loans.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in California: InstaLend helps real estate operators with cash flowing apartment complexes (of 5 or more units) secure the financing they need to acquire or refinance multifamily properties with multi-family term loans.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in California?
At InstaLend, we defy the conventions of real estate lending and loans. We welcome everyone to partner with us on their next property venture regardless of their experience in the real estate market. Our loans are asset-based, so you won’t have to worry about credit or income verification. We make our loan processes transparent, streamlined, and efficient. In fact, most clients get the funds they need within a week of receiving the appraisal report. Our loan programs are diverse and our lending products competitive. We know how to customize loans to support the specialized needs of every short-term and long-term investment.
Are you planning on applying for a real estate loan in California? If so, feel free to call our team today at 929-523-8947.