Hard Money Lenders In Alabama
InstaLend is excited to be with you on your journey in real estate and property investment. We aim to empower real estate borrowers and brokers in Alabama so they have an easier time getting capital at lower rates. We pride ourselves on providing customizable loan solutions tailored to your specific needs. InstaLend understands that each investment is unique and should be treated as such. Our lending products are designed to help get the asset-based funding you require for your investment in a fast and secure way.
Alabama is one of the most lucrative states in the US for real estate investment opportunities. With burgeoning property markets in Birmingham, Mobile, and Huntsville, the Alabama real estate market poses serious potential.
The affordability for homeowners attracts many to Birmingham, which contains a population of 212, 297, making up half of the state’s population. Birmingham has one of the lowest property tax rates in the country and some of the most affordable living costs. This has resulted in an increasing number of prospective homeowners exploring the area, making it attractive to many potential investors.
Mobile, Alabama also has lower than average median home prices. With five colleges in the Mobile region, there is a clear need for affordable rentals upon graduation. Huntsville is no exception, with a substantial number of military personnel that makes up a strong audience of prospective renters.
Our Lending Products
- Fix and Flip Loans in Alabama: Real estate operators looking to buy, renovate, and sell homes for profit in Alabama use InstaLend’s fix and flip loans. These short-term, hard money loans are designed to help people upgrade and resell their properties fast.
- Single Family Rental Loans in Alabama: InstaLend’s single-family rental loans in Alabama are perfect for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance income-producing rentals.
- Rental Portfolio Loans in Alabama: Those who want to own multiple income-producing properties but don’t want to undergo multiple loan closings for each one use InstaLend’s rental portfolio loans. Packaging these properties under one blanket loan significantly simplifies the closing process for multiple properties.
- New Construction Loans in Alabama: Borrowers and property owners looking to break ground on new property use new construction loans from InstaLend. Designed to be short-term, these loans cover the costs associated with building custom homes in Alabama.
- Multi-Family Bridge Loans in Alabama: A multifamily bridge loan helps real estate operators who want to purchase properties with 5 or more units fast, but are unable to make all-cash offers. Instead of being based on the income a property may generate, multifamily bridge loans in Alabama are based on the property value, which means they tend to close faster than traditional loans.
- Multi-Family Term Loans in Alabama: Borrowers looking to secure financing to either acquire or refinance income-producing multifamily properties (with 5+ units) use InstaLend’s multi-family term loans in Alabama.
Why Choose InstaLend’s Real Estate Loan Programs in Alabama?
InstaLend is your all-in-one lending partner for all your real estate financing needs. In addition to the various types of property and rental loans we have available for different circumstances, we can customize them to the specific requirements you need for your properties. InstaLend serves as a reliable capital partner to make financing more accessible for our clients.
Are you planning on applying for a real estate loan in Alabama? If so, feel free to call our team today at 929-523-8947.